General business and complaint conditions of e-shop www.xlaser.eu
The operator of the online store located under the domain www.xlaser.eu is:
Boženy Němcovej 31/20
040 01 Košice
Company ID: 51 892 499
Commercial Register of the District Court Košice I, File No .: 44516 / V
Slovenská sporiteľňa, a. s.
IBAN: SK43 0900 0000 0051 4711 7310 SWIFT: GIBASKBX
Tel. number: +421 915 579 925
SOI Inspectorate for Košice Region
Vrátna 3, PO BOX A-35
040 65 Kosice 1
Article I – Terms
|seller||Company MZTech s.r.o. who, in concluding and implementing sales contract takes place within the scope of his business in his own name, on his own account and that through E-shop sells goods|
|consumer||a natural person who purchases the Goods through an online store on the Domain www.xlaser.eu and whose Goods is not used for the performance of employment, profession or business|
|E-shop||Seller’s online shop located at www.xlaser.eu|
|The goods||Goods offered through E-shop|
|Order||Consumer’s action in connection with the E-shop , which expresses the Consumer’s will to buy the Goods in the E-shop|
|The price||the total price specified in the Order, in particular the price for all the Goods ordered by the Consumer and listed in the Order, as well as VAT or other taxes, charges, including the price of the Freight|
|freight||price for transporting the Goods to the Consumer and possibly handling the Goods (eg the delivery of the Goods, etc.)|
|Terms & Conditions||these general terms and conditions|
Article II – General provisions
- These GTC regulate:
– the process of purchasing the Goods by the Consumer through the E-shop ,
– conditions of sale and purchase of Goods through the Seller’s E-shop ,
– the rights and obligations of the contracting parties, ie the Seller and the Consumer, arising from the purchase contract concluded between these parties, the subject matter of which is the purchase and sale of the Goods through the Seller’s E-shop .
Article III – Order and conclusion of contract
- The consumer orders the Goods from the Seller through the E-shop located under the domain www.xlaser.eu .
- Description of which Goods, its properties, availability in stock, its price are given in the E-shop for which Goods.
- Purchase of Goods in the E-shop is conditioned by filling in the data required by the E-shop .
- The consumer orders the Goods from the Seller through the E-shop according to the instructions given in this E-shop .
- After pressing the “INTO BASKET” button for which Goods, the ordered Goods will be automatically added to the shopping cart of that Consumer. The shopping cart of that Consumer is available for inspection at any time during the Creation of the Order.
- In the shopping cart view, the Consumer also chooses the method of transport of the Goods according to the possibilities offered by the Seller.
- To prices for individual Goods, VAT, etc. the price for Freight according to the selected mode of transport is also added, if the Seller allows to transport the Goods in several ways.
- The consumer completes the order by pressing the “Order with payment obligation” button. Previously, the Consumer is obliged to familiarize themselves with these GTC and confirm this notice by clicking on the “I have read and agree to the General Terms and Conditions.”
- By sending an Order, ie by pressing the “Order with payment obligation” button, the Consumer also confirms that he / she has been informed by the Seller of:
– the characteristics of the Goods,
– the total price the Consumer is obliged to pay to the Seller.
11. After creating an Order, this Order will be registered in the E-shop system . The Seller shall send the following to the Consumer’s email address given by the Seller
– Order Confirmation with Order Information
– the wording of the GBT, which is valid and effective at the time the Consumer creates the Order,
– Seller’s Complaints Procedure, if not included in the GTC.
12. By delivering the Order Confirmation pursuant to Section 11 hereof together with other documents to the Consumer, the Purchase Agreement shall be deemed to have been concluded and the subject matter shall be the delivery of the specified Goods at the price specified therein, all under the terms and conditions contained therein. in documents according to point 11 of this GTC.
Article IV – Payment and delivery terms
- All prices of the Goods in the Order and in the E-shop are listed without VAT. (The e-shop operator is not a VAT payer) The Consumer can pay the price according to the Order:
(a) by bank transfer
c) by direct deposit in the bank to the Seller’s account
(d) cash on delivery, that is, by handing over cash to the deliverer upon receipt of the Goods. (Only for Slovakia adresses)
- The Seller does not charge any fee for the payment of the Price. However, the Seller has warned the Consumer that the entity in which the Payment of the Price is made may charge a fee for payment (eg, given bank upon deposit to the account).
- The Consumer undertakes to pay the Price within the period specified in the Order.
- Payment shall mean the moment when the Price is credited to the Seller’s account.
- The Seller undertakes to deliver the ordered Goods to the Consumer within 30 working days from the payment of the Price of the Order or within 30 working days from the conclusion of the contract according to Art. III point 12 of these GBT if payment of the Price by cash on delivery is chosen.
- The Seller shall deliver the ordered Goods to the Consumer to the address specified by the Consumer as the delivery address in the Order.
Article V – Advice on Consumer’s Right of withdrawal
- The consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract without stating a reason within 14 calendar days from the date of receipt of the Goods, this period is considered to be maintained if the notice of withdrawal was sent to the Seller no later than the last day of the period. Goods shall be deemed to have been taken over by the Consumer at the moment when the Consumer or a third party designated by it, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered Goods or if:
a) several Goods ordered by the Consumer in one Order shall be delivered separately, at the moment of acceptance of the Goods which were delivered last,
b) supplies Goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of receipt of the last part or last piece,
c) Deliver the goods repeatedly for a limited period of time, upon receipt of the first Goods delivered.
- The consumer shall exercise his right of withdrawal under point 1 of this GTC as follows:
a) in writing at MZTech s.r.o. , Boženy Nemcovej 20, 04001 Košice
- The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the contract according to point 1 of this article of the GBT using the form attached to the contract no. 1 of these GBT. In the event that the Consumer exercises its right to withdraw from the Contract pursuant to clause 1 hereof , the Goods shall return the Goods to the Seller by sending it to the Seller’s registered address stated in these GBTC no later than 14 days from the day on which it exercised its right of withdrawal.
- Upon withdrawal from the contract pursuant to clause 1 hereof, the GBC shall bear the cost of returning the Goods to the Consumer, including the costs of returning the Goods, which cannot be returned by post due to its nature.9)
- Returned Goods must not be damaged and must be sent to the Seller with proof of purchase, complete accessories, documentation, packaging, etc. The Consumer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the Goods which has not been caused by normal wear and tear during use within the withdrawal period pursuant to Section 1 of this GTC.
- The Consumer has the right to unpack and test the Goods in a manner appropriate to ascertain the characteristics and functionality of the Goods upon receipt of the Goods within the withdrawal period.
- Within 14 days of the date of delivery of the Consumer’s withdrawal pursuant to Section 1 of this Article, the Seller shall refund to the Consumer any payments related to the withdrawal received and received under or in connection with the Contract, including shipping, delivery and shipping costs; other costs and charges. The Seller shall refund to the Consumer the payment referred to in the previous sentence in the same manner as used by the Consumer when paying for the Goods, unless otherwise agreed between the Consumer and the Seller. However, shipping, delivery and shipping costs shall be paid by the Seller to the Customer only to the extent of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the Seller, regardless of the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer. The Seller shall not be obliged to refund the Consumer before the Goods are delivered to him or the Consumer proves that he has sent the Goods back to him.
- The consumer may not withdraw from the contract for:
(a) the provision of a service where provision has been started with the express agreement of the customer and the customer has declared that he has been duly instructed that, by expressing that agreement, he loses the right of withdrawal after the service has been fully provided;
(b) the sale of goods made to the customer’s specific requirements, custom made goods or goods designed specifically for one customer;
(c) the sale of goods which are subject to rapid deterioration or perishability;
(d) the sale of phonograms, video recordings, phonograms, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, provided that the customer has unpacked the packaging;
(e) the sale of goods contained in a protective wrapper which it is not appropriate to return for health or hygiene reasons and whose protective wrapping has been broken after delivery;
(f) the sale of goods or the provision of services the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market which the seller cannot control and which may occur during the withdrawal period;
(g) the sale of goods which, by their nature, may, after delivery, be inseparably mixed with other goods;
(h) the sale of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of the conclusion of the contract, the delivery of which may be made no earlier than 30 days and whose price depends on movements in prices on the market beyond the seller’s control;
(i) the sale of periodicals, with the exception of sales under subscription agreements and the sale of books not supplied in protective cover;
(j) the provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, provided that the provision of such content has started with the express consent of the customer and the customer has declared that he has been duly instructed that he is losing his right of withdrawal.
Article VI – Complaints Procedure
1. Only goods which have been purchased only from the seller and which are the property of the buyer may be claimed.
2. In the event that the ownership right has not yet passed to the Seller to the Buyer, the Buyer shall, in accordance with the applicable legislation, settle the claim only after full payment pursuant to Section 151 of the Civil Code.
3. If the buyer is a consumer (a natural person who does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession) for all offered goods, a 24-month warranty is provided, unless otherwise stated for the goods and proceeds in accordance with the Protection Act consumer and Civil Code. If the buyer is not a consumer, proceed in accordance with the provisions of the Commercial Code and the warranty period is 1 year. The warranty period starts on the day of taking over the goods from the transport company or directly from the seller if the goods are taken over by the buyer in person on the day of taking over.
4. The Buyer is obliged to file a claim immediately with the Seller as soon as the defect is discovered .
5. Liability for defects does not apply to defects caused by the following use:
a. the defect is caused by mechanical damage to the product caused by the buyer,
b. improper handling of the product in a manner other than that specified in the instruction manual;
c. using the goods in conditions that do not correspond to their moisture, chemical and mechanical effects of the natural environment of the goods,
d. neglecting care and maintenance of goods;
e. damage to the goods by excessive loading,
f. use of the goods in violation of the terms of the documentation, general principles, technical standards or safety regulations, or any other breach of warranty.
6. Defects arising from a natural disaster shall also be excluded from liability for defects .
7. Liability for defects also does not apply to normal wear and tear of the goods (or parts thereof) caused by the use of the goods. Therefore, shorter product life cannot be considered a defect and cannot be claimed.
8. The claimed goods must be sent to the address MZTech s.r.o. , Boženy Nemcovej 20, 04001 Košice, but not cash on delivery. Or personally bring. The goods must be properly packed to prevent damage to the goods during transport and we recommend sending the goods by registered mail or as an insured shipment. The goods must be accompanied by a copy of the proof of purchase (invoice). Complaints must be sent only in writing (by mail) or in person (not by e-mail).
9. The Seller shall acknowledge receipt of the complaint and issue to the Buyer a confirmation of the claim of the goods in an appropriate form. The day of claim is considered to be the day of its delivery to the seller. If it is not possible to deliver the confirmation immediately, it must be delivered without undue delay, but at the latest together with the proof of complaint handling. Confirmation of complaint handling will be sent in writing.
10. The Seller is obliged to determine the method of handling the complaint immediately, in complicated cases within 3 days from the date of claim. In justified cases, especially if a complex technical appreciation of the goods is required no later than 30 days from the date of claim. After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller handles the complaint immediately, in justified cases, the complaint can be settled later. However, the claim must not be longer than 30 days from the date of claim. After the expiry of the 30 day period for settling the claim, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract and will be refunded the full amount for the goods or has the right to exchange the goods for a new one.
11. Rights of the Buyer in making a claim:
a. in the event of a removable error, the buyer has the right to have it removed free of charge, duly and on time. The seller decides on the method of removal of the defect . The Buyer may require the replacement of a defective item for a defective one instead of repairing the defect (repair), provided that the Seller does not incur excessive costs with respect to the price of the goods or the seriousness of the defect,
b. in the event of an irremovable error that prevents the proper use of the thing for the purpose, the buyer has the right either to exchange the thing or to withdraw from the contract of sale (refund).
c. a complaint shall be deemed to have been settled if the complaint procedure is terminated by handing over the claimed goods, replacing them or returning the purchase price of the goods, a written call for acceptance or justified rejection.
12. Damage of goods, respectively. the integrity of the packaging (according to the instructions when taking over the goods) must be checked when taking over the goods, as the goods may be damaged during transport, we recommend the buyers to unpack the goods and inspect them in the presence of the carrier. Your signature of the courier declares that the package is undamaged.
13. These Complaints Conditions are an integral part of the General Terms and Conditions, and the Seller reserves the right to change them at any time without notice to the Buyer.
14. Contact address: MZTech s.r.o. , Boženy Nemcovej 20, 04001 Košice
tel. No .: +421 915579925
Do not point lasers directly into the eyes, it could cause permanent eye damage.
We recommend using protective goggles resistant to laser beam corresponding to the wavelength .Any goggles can not provide 100 percent protection against laser beam. Do not aim to reflective surfaces.
All our lasers are designed for people oleder than 18 years .We do not take responsibility for any damages caused by improper using our products.
The Seller undertakes not to disclose the data provided by the Buyer in the purchase of the goods, including the e-mail address, to any third party or otherwise use it in a marketing manner.
* We reserve the right to change terms and conditions to specific customers based on prior agreement.
* By ordering the goods, the customer agrees to all of the above conditions.