Certified Safety glasses against CO2 laser | 9000 – 11000nm OD 6+
Mainly used for protection against: CO2 laser, 10600nm
- Optical density: 9000 – 11000nm OD 6+
- LB-Rating: 10600nm DIR LB3
- Range of wavelength protection: See Curve OD (image)
- Visible light transmission: 90%
- Certification of EU standards: CE, EN 207:2017
- Glasses certified and laboratory tested by CELAB®
- Glasses marked in accordance with EN 207:2017
1x protective glasses
1x protective case for glasses
1x microfiber cloth
Need help? Send us the model name or type of device against which you need laser protective goggles to email@example.com and we will be happy to help you with the right choice.
What is OD?
Optical density of the filter. The higher the number, the higher the protection.
Reference: STN EN 207
Personal eye protection. Filters and eye protection against laser radiation (laser goggles)